Handcrafted ORGANIC, RAW, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, SOY-FREE, CORN-FREE, AGAVE-FREE desserts to feed your desires. Chef Raya’s signature line of gourmet RAW CUPCAKES, CAKES and FRUIT TARTS are infused with medicinal essential oils, wild herbs, edible flowers and organic superfoods to rejuvenate, invigorate and balance your mind, body and spirit. These luxurious and decadent desserts are made with the highest quality raw, soaked, sprouted and dehydrated nuts, certified organic ingredients, seasonal farmer’s market produce and pure, mineral-rich, alkaline water. The award-winning RAW Avocado Fudge Cupcake was featured on season 2 of The Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race 2” and voted “Best Cupcake 2012″ by OC Weekly.
- Avocado Fudge Cupcake [dark chocolate cupcake with avocado fudge frosting]
- Spiced Apple Pie Cupcake with Chai Macadamia Nut Frosting
- Wild Orange Chocolate Cupcake with Lavender Fig Frosting [seasonal]
- Ginger Snap Cupcake with Pumpkin Pie Frosting [seasonal]
- Mocha Shilajit Cupcake with Mint Mocha Frosting
- Vanilla Cardamon Cupcake with Orange Creamsicle Frosting
- Classic Cheesecake Cupcake with Coconut Cream Frosting [also available in lemon, strawberry, and acai flavors]
- Chocolate Mesquite Cupcake with Strawberry Goji Berry Frosting
- Carrot Cake Cupcake with Cultured Macadamia Cream Cheese Frosting
- Carob Cupcake with Vanilla Bean Lucuma Frosting
- Coconut Cupcake with Avocado *Honey* Lime Frosting [*contains local RAW honey
- Mexican Chocolate Cupcake with Habañero Macadamia Frosting
- Maca Vanilla Cupcake with Wild Blueberry Cardamon Frosting [seasonal]
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake with Strawberry Cream Frosting [seasonal]
- Sage *Honey* Cupcake with Lemongrass Frosting [*contains local RAW honey]
:: CUSTOM CAKES AND SPECIAL EVENTS CATERING AVAILABLE ::
Cupcakes are available in a single flavor by the dozen. Any of the above flavors can be made into a cake or you can build your own custom flavor.
:: EMAIL FOR CURRENT SEASONAL MENU AND CATERING PRICELIST ::
Local delivery available
All foods are made with 100% organic, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free and vegan* ingredients and sweetened with pure grade b maple syrup or local RAW honey. They are prepared in a shared kitchen that handles soy and gluten products. Sorry, we are unable to accommodate nut allergies at this time. Low glycemic sweeteners are available by request.
*RAW Honey is not vegan